This site doesn't have an opt out option? That's ridiculous for an information site like this.

I should not have to pay to have an opt out of someone posting my own personal info - this is ridiculous. People have rights to protected our privacy.

Would like a customer service number or email address in which I'm able to contact and request that my personal information is removed from this site.

This type of companies should be banned from posting this type of information and violating our right to personal privacy.

I need nine more words - this 100 word rule is dumb.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of opt-out from BackgroundFinder. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants BackgroundFinder to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Instant Checkmate or Beenverified. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BackgroundFinder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with BackgroundFinder?

Comments